Thursday, February 23, 2012

Human Rights for Whales and Dolphins

I've been reading the news recently on the Extension of our (still-Idealist) Human Rights to cover the poor species that which are whales and dolphins. You know what, I have nothing against dolphins or whales, they're awesome as much as I care for fish (Yes I know, whales are mammals, doesn't change the fact they don't live on land), but, how about we start enforcing the rules we've set up decades ago for Humans before we start making up new ones for other species.

Let's wait until we can feed every single Human children on Earth before we start talking about protecting dolphins from starvation because we'd be overstepping a major step here. Isn't the smartest strategy to strengthen what you already control until you're ready to expand. It is about time, we Yell, "STOP" wasting my money, we don't need a panel on Human Rights for Dolphins. "Where is the help for my children?" How about we extend those rights to the humans who live on our territory and don't even get appropriate schooling? Just a Thought...

No comments:

Post a Comment